HELLO JONES,
I WILL LIKE YOU TO COME OVER HERE IN NIGERIA. NOW I AM SO HAPPY YOU KNOW THAT THE MONEY IS NOT REALLY SENT TO ME.
GRACE I WILL BE SO GALD IF YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER,I REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE BETTER THAN THIS OKAY.
ARE YOU REALLY MARRIED::::.....
GRACE I WANT YOU TO GO TO THE BANK BY YOURSELF WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW.
NOTE THAT YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TRUTH MONEY GRAM ASWELL. THIS IS MY FRIEND INFORMATION MIKE.
RECEIVER'S NAME:::: PHILIP MIKE
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS::::LAGOS NIGERIA,23401
TEST QUESTION::::::::::::::: HAPPY
TEST ANSWER:::::::::::::::: HAPPY
AMOUNT TO BE SENT::::::: $400USD
SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS
THE AMOUNT TO BE SEND IS $400. SO THAT I WILL BOOK YOU FLIGTH ASWELL TO NIGERIA.
SO TO HERE FROM YOU AS YOU AS YOU GOT THIS EMAIL. PLEASE GO TO THE BANK BY YOURSELF.
LOVERLY YEAR
ERIC DONALND
Ugh.
Dear Eric,
I'm so glad that you wrote me, I was just thinking about you :)
Would it be okay if I brought the money with me, I could bring the scanner too and give that to you as a gift. I am so nervous to use a wire transfer now. I could check with the safari company and see if I can make the trip sooner. I am really eager to meet you. The band is not doing anything at the moment so I have a lot of free time. I think it will take more than $400 for me to fly to Africa, so I will book my own flight. Would you like anything else for me to bring with me when I come besides money and a scanner? I can go shopping for you now.
No, I am not married. I was, but that was a long time ago and I'm now divorced. I hope you don't mind that. Here is my number.
I could invite you to gmail and we could chat too if you like? I was thinking if you wanted to go on safari with me, we could meet that way. It would save you money and you would get a vacation too. Please look at their website and choose a place that would be convenient for you to meet me.
Wow, I'm so excited about this now!
Love,
Grace
P.S. I've attached a picture of me in a funny hat. I hope you like it ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment