Thursday, December 13, 2007

Peter doesn't want to play "hanky panky"

And tells me so in no uncertain terms in this voice mail.

I swear I really did forward the application to the bank! Peter, don't get snippy, I haven't even started to mess with you yet.

Dear Peter,

I still have not heard from the bank, but I did get your voice message.

I'm very confused now. I sent the application yesterday to metrop***tan_ghana@mail.bg as you instructed me to. I do not know why they did not get it. Remember, I forwarded it to you as well.
I assure you that I am serious about this transaction. I'll send it to the bank again right now.

Sincerely,
David Howell Evans

I'd better write that bank. I don't want to get into trouble with Peter for something that I didn't even do (or not do) yet, lol.

Please e-mail me back once you receive this. Mr. Peter was very mad at me and said I did not send it to you, which I did yesterday. Anyway, here it is again and please tell him that you received it ASAP.

Peter left me another voicemail last night. At least he was nice this time, but I already sent the bank the e-mail again.

Dear Mr. Peter,

I sent the application again to the address I gave you in the last e-mail. I haven't heard back from them. Did they get the application?

Sincerely,
David Howell Evans

Peter doesn't have very good communication with the other lads in his gang, it seems.

No comments: