Good news Peter, the bank sent me the following e-mail. I guess they finally checked their e-mail.
Attn Mr.David Howell Evans,
WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR TENDERED APPLICATION OF CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED QUESTIONNAIRE AND PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTYIONS TO ASCERTAIN YOUR STATUS OF CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.
THANKS.
MANAGEMENT

-------------
Dear Peter,
I finally heard from the bank. They sent me a questionnaire. I haven't really read it yet, but I'll let you know once I've sent it back to them.
Thanks,
David Howell Evans
Of course, David doesn't know how to answer the questions on the questionnaire. Even though Peter probably included that information in one of his previous e-mails. I don't know. I'm too lazy to look. I'll forward Peter the bank form and have him figure it out.
Okay Peter, I'm a little confused now. How can I get the information that they are requesting? Like what is this business about a secret question and answer. Can you give me that information?
Thanks,
David

No comments:
Post a Comment