I've never come across a scammer who does not want to use a money order before.
Dear Eli,
Thanks for your response today, I do understand all your content but will have to wait on your return. There are some comments which you made on your previous letter which goes wrong with my kind of prospects which I will like to inform you that if we must concluded this transfer there should trust and respect towards each other. You must understand that this is a transfer being done through banking method and also it is a huge sum of money I wonder why you should initiate another mode of transfer on the project which if you initially read from my proposal it was stated clearly.
As a matter of fact the region bank account you are asked to secure will belong to you but that is the bank which I want the money to be transferred into, there are no doubt regarding to that offer. Therefore you should find it fit to carry out this assignment as it comes so we can dully clear these funds and allow the transfer to take place.
I will be expecting your call as soon as you are back home because the telephone number which you gave me a fax telephone number which does not work good to this magnitude nature of this transfer. Therefore I demand you forward your mobile telephone so I can be calling and getting you although that I early mention that we will be working through email writing but due to work force on my table it will be difficult to be doing that. I plead that you understand my meaningful concern on this transfer. Expecting to read from you as soon as you are back home.
Thanks and have a wonderful working day.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Harrison Ford.
Okay Harrison, a couple of points:
1) It's not a fax number. You couldn't have left a message if it was only a fax number you idiot.
2) No way am I using Regions Bank. Because it's a real bank.
3) Eli Manning doesn't have a mobile number. Evil boss Tom Coughlin doesn't allow it.
4) I think Harrison wants to use Eli as an unwitting middle man for some scam, don't know what it is yet. Eli, despite being an erratic quarterback, is a fine upstanding exceedingly dull young man who would never do something like that. Or at least, that's how my Eli would react.
5) You'll have to wait until Sunday's Giants vs. Eagles game to see how Eli will react.
eta: And here's how ;)
Dear Harrison,
I am home now from Philadelphia, but it was a long trip and I am tired. My meeting was tense, but Mr. Buress (one of my co-workers) really helped me out a lot. Teamwork is great, isn't it?
I explained to you before that I didn't trust banks because of my brother. I don't know what is hard to understand about that. But if you insist on using a bank, why can't I use a bank of my choosing, why does it have to be a regions bank? There's actually a regions bank across from my workplace, but I'm curious why you insist on that bank.
Also, I did not give you a fax number. If it had been a fax number, how could you have left a message? Sometimes, I don't understand you at all, Harrison.
And I don't have a mobile phone. Jeremey Shockey busted it when I lent it to him. He's very aggressive.
Sincerely,
Eli
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment