Dear Eli,
I did called you now because I have a hectic day today at the office, could you please call me on this number as I have urgent and important discursion to have with you. The bank needed you to write a formal application regards your claim so with that I want us to discourse brief on the mode of your drafting the application.
Call me now on this number:+447***
Thanks and have a good evening and I hope you have a good working day today expecting your call soonest
Mr. Harrison Ford.
Here's Harrison's voice mail message
-----------
Dear Harrison,
I'm sorry I did not reply sooner, but I thought we agreed that e-mail was a better way of communication since I might be on the practice field and miss your call (which was what happened this time).
I am currently on the road travelling to Philadephia for a meeting this weekend. I will try to call you later, but my schedule is very hectic too.
Can't you just e-mail me whatever directions you have?
Sincerely,
Eli
---------
Dear Eli,
I appreciate your response today but actually I needed to discourse with you urgently as the information was a quick one. However I will still be expecting your call while the needed formal application to be submitted to the bank will be drafted and after then I will forward it across to you with the bank address while you will address it to the director in charge of international and foreign transfer.When you get to Philadelphia try and call me because writing always will be difficult as I am having a lot to do on my table this time around.
Thanks and have a nice trip as I expect your call.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Harrison Ford.
----------
Dear Harrison,
Sorry to have to write to you again, but while I'm travelling calling may be a problem. All of our phone calls are billed to the team when we travel, so calls I make have to be job related. This is why I was so happy when you said e-mail would be the main method of communication as well.
Even though we were in London earlier this year, my boss would know that I have no job related calls to make to the UK now. So you see, I can not make any calls out of the country until we get back to New York next week. My boss Mr. Coughlin is really strict like that. He's on my case all the time and I don't need one more thing to give him an excuse to put me on suspension or worse.
Sincerely,
Eli
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment