Dear Eli,
Thanks for you mail today and how are you doing; actually I believe the bank will contact you when the time comes remember that you are not the only client the bank will be attending to.
How was your Sunday work hope that you are changing for better well this time around a better focus and good effort into your assignment.
Have a wonderful pleasant working week.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Harrison Ford.
-------------
Dear Harrison,
My Sunday work was absolutely horrible! It was cold and icy. Jeremy broke his leg! Things couldn't have gone worse. Mr. Barber, one of my former co-workers, tried to make nice but it's too late. Screw 'em!
Sorry, I just had a really bad day yesterday. I was focused and everything. My co-workers just kept dropping the ball. (Literally!)
Thanks for the explanation about the bank. I hope they come through soon. I really need the money.
Sincerely,
Eli
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment