Monday, December 3, 2007

Stephen gets into the holiday spirit

ATTENTION: Mr Steven.


PAYMENT OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUND US$500.000 FROM U.N

We the board members and the Payment Department of Eco Bank Nig. Plc On behalf of the United Nations.We do like to let you know that we received your email and we like to let you know that we will be going to close for the year 2007 on on the 19th of December 2007,and please do not delay in making the payment on the 10th which is Monday next week and please get back to us as we will send you the payment details come these weekend for you to use in mamking the payment as there is no time to wasste and we dont want you to loose the transfer.

We will be transfering all fund before the 19th of these month and then close on the 19th and then re-opens by january,so anyone whose fund is not trransfered these maonth should just forget about the fund as it will be terminted and used for Goverment purposes.So you still have chances to get your fund transfered ok.

Take care of yourself and your family as we await your soonest reply.


Regards,
Mrs Olufunke Iyabo Osibodu.
General Manager,Ecobank Nigeria Plc

----------
Dear Mrs. Osibodu,

Thank you, I was going to ask you to send me those payment details again.

Btw, you never told me where you are going on holiday. Are you visiting family? Right now, I'm busy using my credit cards to buy gifts for my son Stephen Jr. He sure does love the holidays. He's really into fish at the moment, so I'm getting him lots of fish toys - "Finding Nemo" stuff like that.

I'm getting into debt, but I'm sure I will be able to pay everything off when that check comes in on the 10th. I never knew working as a petroleum transfer technician could be so profitable (although I wish they company would have given the check out on time).

Sincerely,
Stephen

---------

Dear Mr Stephen Colbert ,

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: TRASNFER#0662167 US$500,000

Good Day to you and your family.I do like to let you know that am writting you to let you know that i am still with you and will remain with you till the end of your transfer,so take care and also do conatct the Bank and updates them also.

You have now and the 10th of December to send the fees to the bank and please you are to know that on the 10th is these monday that is coming ,so do not delay ok.

Take care of yourself and family as i await to hear from you next week.

Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Francis Nolan.

----------

Dear Francis,

Ho ho ho! That's a Christmas message. I seem to be in a jolly mood this afternoon.

I understand your message and I have written Mrs. Osibodu confirming everything for next week. By the way, next time you talk to her, can you tell her my name is "Stephen" and not "Steven"? She's been mispelling it for a while now and I don't want to offend her by correcting her, so can you do that for me?

How are you doing? Do you have a lot of plans for the holidays? What gifts are you getting your wife and children? I hope you, Juliet and the kids have a very merry holiday season :).

Sincerely,
Stephen

No comments: