ATTENTION: Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A.,
PAYMENT OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUND US$500.000 FROM U.N
We the board members and the Payment Department of Eco Bank Nig. Plc On behalf of the United Nations,Do like to inform you that your we received your email and we are wishing you a happy season holiday over there because as for me i will be travelling to my homeland areound the country and also visiting places as well.
I do want you to know that below is the payment details you should use when making the payment to these office ok.
NAME:MR FELIX UBABA
LOCATION:LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:YOUR COLOUR
ANSWER:BLUE
AMOUNT:US$1,650
You are to send the fees by monday been the 10TH of December 2007 .Please ge back to us as we wish you good luck in your doings and act fast upon these.
Take care of yourself and your family as we await your soonest reply.
Regards,
Mrs Olufunke Iyabo Osibodu.
General Manager,Ecobank Nigeria Plc.
I guess Francis talked to her. She finally spelled Stephen's name right.
Dear Mrs. Osibodu,
That's nice. It's always good to go home for the holidays.
I will be travelling today to go to my friend Jon's Hanukkah party. It's the first day of Hanukkah today, or so he tells me. I don't keep up with his holidays.
Sincerely,
Stephen
Just be careful Stephen, those roads are slick from all the ice. It would be a shame if something happened and you couldn't make the payment by the 10th, wouldn't it?
ATTENTION: Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A.,
PAYMENT OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUND US$500.000 FROM U.N
We the board members and the Payment Department of Eco Bank Nig. Plc On behalf of the United Nations,Do like to inform you that your we received your email and we do like to let you know that you just take things easy as we pray that God guide you and protect you and your family.
I do want you to know that below is the payment details you should use when making the payment to these office ok.
NAME:MR FELIX UBABA
LOCATION:LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:YOUR COLOUR
ANSWER:BLUE
AMOUNT:US$1,650
You are to send the fees by monday been the 10TH of December 2007 .Please ge back to us as we wish you good luck in your doings and act fast upon these.
Take care of yourself and your family as we await your soonest reply.
Regards,
Mrs Olufunke Iyabo Osibodu.
General Manager,Ecobank Nigeria Plc.
Yeah, Mrs. Osibodu. I don't think God's going to protect him this time.
Dear Mr Stephen Colbert ,
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: TRASNFER#0662167 US$500,000
Good Day to you and your family.I do like to let you know that i have called Mrs Osibodu in the Bank and i told her about the how she should address your name when writting to you am sure that is taken care of for now.
I just want you to know that my families are doing fine and i will be travelling to the STATES for holiday and may be we can see over there when i arrive.
You have now and the 10th of December to send the fees to the bank and please you are to know that on the 10th is these monday that is coming ,so do not delay ok.
Take care of yourself and family as i await to hear from you .
Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Francis Nolan.
--------
Dear Franics,
Thank you.
Where in the states are you travelling to? That would be great if we could meet up. I'm in New York. Today, I'm travelling to my friend Jon's house today for his Hanukkah party. Jon is my Jewish friend and he tells me today is the first day of Hanukkah.
I'm a little nervous about driving all that way with the bad winter storm we've had here in the northeast, but Jon tells me it's not so bad now.
Don't worry, I'll be back in town tomorrow and have plenty of time to make the payment on the 10th.
Sincerely,
Stephen
P.S. Here is picture of me and Jon at last year's Hanukkah party. Good times.

----------
Dear Mr Stephen Colbert ,
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: TRASNFER#0662167 US$500,000
Good Day to you and your family.I do like to let you know that ireceived your email and also the pics ,I must say to you that your pictures are good and i like it also the way you smile on the picture ,i guess you must be a happy man as happy ment are prosperous in all their ways of life.
I will be coming to Las Vegas and also travelling to Hawaii,Honolulu for the Holiday.Just take care of your self as i look forward to your response.
Take care of yourself and family as i await to hear from you .
Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Francis Nolan.
Nice. Maybe when this is all over I can ask him to be Stephen's scammer friend.
Dear Francis,
Thank you. The holiday season always makes me very happy.
I went to Hawaii last year around this time of year and it was beautiful. I know you'll enjoy it.
Have to go now, off to the party!
Sincerely,
Stephen
No comments:
Post a Comment